BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My favorite thing to do and the most challenging thing i have ever done.

 Gymnastics



This is my most recent picture of what i do, In gymnastics today i got my first rip on bars it was pretty exciting.Then i my coach took me and another team mate out for lunch. When i got home my mom and i went shopping for a prom dress so far no luck.
This is some of my coaches 


This was another first they call this a beam bit. I was on the balance beam and missed my feet. I hit the beam with full body weight and also the beam burns your leg. I got many compliments. 
This is awards after my competition this was the biggest thing i have ever done in my life
This is my friend Clair my coach Nellie holding me after we finished a 5k race then we went back to the gym and finished our  hour and a half practice

0 comments: