BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun with Mikayla

So yesterday i had no school but still had a band concert. I have tried to post a video of it but it will not load so hopefully it will work some other day.
After my Band Concert i took Mikayla with me for the night. We ended up going to McDonald's and let her eat and play in the play place, No one else was there at the time and she was bagging me to go play with her. So i ended up crawling around in the play thing. I have to say it has became a lot smaller since the last time i was in there.
When we finished there Mikayla and i went to walmart to by a CD for her so when she is in my car she has something to listen to besides the same old CD. Then we went to look at clothes i let her pick out something she wanted she ended up getting a pair of night clothes. It was 9:30 and i was thinking by now her parents must have thought i kidnapped her so i took her to her house and know one was there. All the doors that i tryed to open seemed to be locked so we sat out in my car and she played with my phone and sun glasses and listened to the new CD we had a pretty good time. She has been bagging to have a day like this with me, Since when i am Watching all 4 of them it is hard to play cause I'm so busy.

0 comments: