BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back Home


The last day of Gymnastics for awhile anyways:(

I ended very well these are the best rips so far, four all at once. You may think they are gross but in the gym this is not considered gross. The person who took the picture was my coach at one point in my life and that is Kelly Durban who is the owner and the one that came up with Mismo. My years at Mismo have been wonderful and have kept me going in two more months i would have been at Mismo for eight years I love the gym and it is my favorite sport although it is very tough at times. I have had lots of help from all of my coaches and will miss all of them. I have done a lot in that gym not only 4 nights of gymnastics or two hour practices but i have stayed there till 5am with my coaches and friends helping paint cut carpet clean mats and also help with extra events in parade, Help set all the equipment up for competition at another gym or go to the mall and help teach children how to do forward rolls down a cheese mat. I consider Mismo my other home I think i am there more then home. I will miss It, And i cant wait to see My coaches again and go mess around in the gym when I'm back home.

0 comments: