BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My BBQ


Yesterday was pretty fun Grandpa and Grandma Forrider came to my party also Ms. Stearns came and the prices. My parents and Aimee made fun of me because of the people i invited were either older then I or Just little. Glenn and Jeanette and the kids came too. Stephanie Gregg was there but she did not get to stay as long as she usually gets too.







Jeremy is finally starting to walk well kinda he took a couple steps for me.






















Mikayla Always enjoys going to frenchtown pond and jumping in the water. We had a blast











I took Jeremy out in the water he really liked it, We got out there pretty far it was up to his stomach.




















Kaitlyn stayed on one of the floaty things and we tied a long rope on it so we could pull her around and also so the wind did not take her out to far. She is a crazy kid she would get on the floaty and start rocking back and forth. I am amazed she did not fall in.






My parens and David and Glenn sitting along the side of the water.












Jeremy after coming up from the water












It is usually a challenge to get a picture of my mom because she does not like having her picture taken but she actually let me snap one.










Brandon and Jessica












My piece of cake, I got a Madagascar cake cause there was a giraffe on it. My mom cut the pieces out and all the kids chose what piece they wanted by the end all the whole middle of the cake was missing.








Haylea and Jeremy chowing down on cake














Lauren













0 comments: