BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Spending Lots Of Time

For the Past week since i have arrived home i have been spending lots of time with most of my friends and My little buddies. I am going to miss all of them so much. I have been packing and packing and packing and it seems like it will not end. Also have been going to gymnastics as much as possible this will be the hardest thing i have ever done. That is Moving,






Mikayla playing the Piano
Today was pretty fun i spent it with Laura Smith
we went to some garage sales. We were looking for a
church that had a sale going on and we stopped and
went inside and found out that was no longer a church
someone was living there and the whole familywas home it was pretty
funny after we left.












We ended up finding the church a little ways
down the road that was having the sale.
After we were all done we met up with the
rest of the family and i had to say my goodbyes
to the people that i consider my other family and my
three sisters it was so hard to know that i
wont be seeing them every week anymore.
But hopefully we will all stay in contact.














Laura and Louisa
Tomorrow i am having a going away/ birthday BBQ so i hope ppl will show and it will be fun. Before the BBQ Aimee Deets and i are going to some garage sales. Well this is all i have for now.








Haylea and I

0 comments: